Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Practical Exam #3

I have not written in a while!! Oops...
School has been busy lately with tonz of tests and quizes.
This was our last lab exam. We carved a Maxillary 1st molar out of wax! I did get an A! Sweet!

Lately in "arts and crafts" (thats what I call pre-clinical lab) we have been learning to do provisional crowns for patients while they wait for their crown to be made! It is a lot of fun actually! I made my first stone models and bleaching trays the last few weeks also.
Just so you know this wax replica took about 3 hours. If the picture was better you would see how detailed it is!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

My Blog... said...

Nice work on the tooth! Your just a natural dentist. And I'm glad you had a great birthday, NY is awesome! You'll surely have to go back there again.