Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Birthday Trip to New York!

I went to New York last Saturday! It was a fun trip. We left at 8:00am and caught the train for $20 to New York. We took the Subway the rest of the way and arrived near the Manhattan temple around 11:00am. The train was fun...I heard it takes about an hour and a half in a car with good traffic. We ate lunch first and then attended a session at the temple. It was pretty cool. The city is Crazy! I didn't take any pictures though! I guess I just have to go back again. We got back to Philly about 7:00pm and I went to a pizza place with some friends in Philly and then we watched Zoolander. Quite the laugh inducer! It was a great birthday weekend!

6 comments:

Chelsy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!

I'm glad to see you are having fun, though we miss you here! Nice job on the tooth, too!

Call Commotion said...

Finally you have some new things - though you still haven't completed your assignment - hum thats mon, tues, wed, and now thurs with no picture so that means minus 20 points! ahhhhh you better be careful buddy!! I really miss you tonz! We love you!

Marielle said...

You really need to update your blog more often! You think you are too busy? Like dental School takes that much time...okay. I suppose you have a good excuse.

I went to the dentist today and thought of you. First time in 2.5 years (yikes) and no cavaties! Go team!

Marielle

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I learned that you have a blog. Now I don't have to bug your mom for pictures. It looks like you are doing great!!!I am glad that you had a good birthday trip!! Good Luck in School!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I learned that you have a blog. Now I don't have to bug your mom for pictures. It looks like you are doing great!!!I am glad that you had a good birthday trip!! Good Luck in School!!!

Jessica said...

hey guy! just found your blog from marielle's, i think. anyway, it is fun to see. you should post again... hope you are doing well! love, cousin jessica