Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've been awarded the honest scrap award by my sister. You are supposed to tell 10 honest things about yourself and then award 4 others with the award. (I'm sorry, I finally post and it is not so exciting!)

Here it goes....

1. I just topped off my most active weekend of the year with a nice nose shiner from an elbow, playing soccer monday night. That was after a run, Skiing, 20 mile bike, and a half a soccer game.

2. I am a different person when I am around people! I love people. I have a whole different energy level and maybe a different personality when I am around people.

3. I have not been out of bed before 9:30am (usually after 10) for a week!! (It is spring break...)

4. I have a secret crush on..... I guess I'm not going to be that honest.... I'll do 11

5. I spend too much money often. Somehow I have good credit though.

6. One of my favorite places in Philadelphia is my room in my apartment! This is in stark contradiction to my love to be with people, but that is exactly why I decided to put a couch in my room!

7. I skip class more than once a week. Thats all I'll say.

8. I have (luckly) the greatest patients in Philadelphia. They call me for appointments!!

9. I think about my awesome family everyday! I miss them everyday too. Not looking for sympathy I just have to be honest.

10. I am around great friends in Philadelphia! I really have great, really close friends here. More like family than I knew friends could be.

11. I have been learning new truths about the atonement lately that have really changed my heart. I have learned to a small degree the role of grace in my life and how that grace and forgiveness is immediately given the moment we turn to God. It isn't so much all the mistakes I think about anymore, but my focus is on doing my part to allow Christ to change me. When I mess up I'm just missing out on opportunities that are earnestly awaiting us if we are prepared. Because I am in a covenant relationship with Christ my mistakes are not all mine. He takes ownership of them all and promises that if I try he will make me whole and those mistakes will no longer be me because he will change me. Those opportunities for growth never go away (though they may change form) we just need to humbly turn towards the Lords path again.

Honesty session over.

Tag: Jessica Ward, Colbie Jorgensen, Ross Walker, Chelsy Erickson

5 comments:

Genevieve said...

jeremy never went to class.... ha! :)

Dentist in Training said...

Nice. I guess to be 100% honest I only go to class once a week... on a good week. haha

Chelsy said...

ha ha...YOU WOULD!!!

Eaton Five said...

Hey! I didn't even know if you would see that I picked you, but I am so glad that I did! It was fun to read your post! Love ya and miss you too!

Jessica said...

i seriously just saw this. i don't know how that happened, because i thought i checked in periodically to see if you had posted anything (which, by the way, you should do again. especially since you have NEWS that could be posted here. i'm just saying...) anyway, i'll do it! better late than never - right?