Monday, May 11, 2009

2 Years Done

It has been forever since I posted a blog.....about a year, but I really have been busy! haha. I just finished the second year of dental school and we had a white coat ceremony which signifies us moving into the clinic with patients. I get my first patients in a few weeks! I can't wait! These are some pictures of me walking on the stage, a smart girl in my class, and me following the direction of my roommate. He was trying to get me to look all doctor like. haha Oh well!




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Call Commotion said...

OH MY GOSH! YOU LOOK LIKE A DENTIST! :) I hope you know how much we love you and how proud of you we are! We love you!

Chelsy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That day seems so far away for us (like, 4 years! haha) Way to go Tanner!

Let us know when you'll be in town again. We'll have you over for dinner! :o)

Darci and Ryan said...

Look at you!! Way to go!

Genevieve said...

way to go! thats the first step and now you're into the clinic!! oh ya- and boards :) do you know when you'll be taking them?

Jessica said...

Yay Tanner! You are awesome - congrats!